Simply Kerala !
Kerala is often known as God’s own country. From untouched coastline to majestic backwaters, Kerala is one of the most popular tourist destinations of the country. Each year thousands of people visit Kerala to soak in the beauty and tranquility of the region. Kerala tour packages are greatly loved by travelers.
It is a perfect destination for honeymooners as well. Get in touch with your Kerala tour planner and book Kerala honeymoon package. It is also a great destination for family vacation.
|Simply Kerala - 4 Days/3Nights|
|Routing :– Cochin – Munnar 2Nights- Thekkady 1Night - Cochin|
|Budget||3Star||3Star Premium||4 Star||4Star Premium||5 Star|
|Rs 7050/-||Rs 7900/-||Rs 10200/-||Rs 11800/-||Rs 14300/-||Rs 19000/-|
- • 3/4/5 Star Hotel Accommodation
- • Daily Breakfast
- • Transfers by A/C vehicle ( Swift Dzire AC / Etios AC / Indigo AC/ Verito AC / Aspire AC)
- • Airport Pick up and Drop
- • Sightseeing by private car
- • Parking & Toll Tax
- • Driver’s allowance, Road Tax and Fuel Charges
- • Air/ Train Fares
- • Personal expenses such us Laundry, Telephone Calls,Tips & Gratuity, Mineral water, Soft & Hard drinks, Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Joy Ride (Toy Train) Porterage
- • Entrance Fees & Guide Charges
- • Any cost Arising due to any flight delay or Cancellation, Natural Calamities, Landslides, Road blockage, Political disturbances (strikes) etc to be borne by the client which is directly payable on the spot.
- • Any increases in taxes
- • G S T
- • Travel Insurance
- • Anything which is not include in the Inclusion
Day 1 – Kochi Arrival
Arrive at Cochin airport and get transferred Munnar. Check-in and relax for a while. In the afternoon proceed for local sightseeing. Overnight stay at Hotel/Resort
Day 2- Munnar Sightseeing
On arrival at Cochin airport, you get transferred to Munnar. One of the most loved hill stations of Kerala, Munnar is a popular tourist attraction. It is located 5000 feet above sea level amidst the splendid Western Ghats. Keep your cameras ready to click some beautiful locations of your life.
The major sightseeing attractions of Munnar include – Eravikulam National Park, The High Range Club, Top Station, Anamudi Peak, Mattuppetty and Devikulam etc. When you return, your night stay will be at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 3 – Munnar to Thekkady
Indulge in a fulfilling breakfast and drive to the picturesque town of Thekkady .It is spread over an expansive area of around 777 sq. km and was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Visiting the reserve is an exciting experience as you can see the animals in their natural habitat. The other activities in the park include boating at Periyar Lake, elephant ride, exotic spice plantation visit, and watch Cultural activities like Kathakali, Kalaripaytttu (Kerala Martial Art).
Day 4 – Munnar to Thekkady
After breakfast proceed to Kochi airport/Ernakulam Railway station for further journey or journey back hom
How to Book
- a) Call 9811675848, 7042727034, 7042727036 (10:00 am to 07:30 pm) or
- b) Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- c) Book through "book now button"
Booking 30 Days before departure :- 50% of total cost needs to be paid
Between 29 days to 4 Days before departure :- 100% of total package cost needs to be paid
Before 46 Days Before Departure – No Cancellation Fee
Between 31 to 45 Days before departure ,Cancellation Charges Rs300/- per person
Between 30 to 20 days before departure, cancellation charge of 25% of total cost will be deducted
Between 19 to 11 days before departure, cancellation charge of 50% of total cost will be deducted.
Between 10 to 1 days before departure, cancellation charge of 100% of total cost will be deducted